Annex rehash...

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Sat Dec 14 06:37:02 AKST 2002

I agree 100% with Troy on this.  Whether others want to accept it or not we
have hurt our attendance for those that are casual competitors. Do we want
to continue in that venue? The work load has quadrupled in the last 20 years
to fly pattern. We don't need anymore workload.  my $.02 worth.

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General