Annex Fresh Idea

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Tue Dec 10 21:42:14 AKST 2002

I have this idea...Why don't we the NSRCA work out an Annex and make it and go through all the steps......have all the details worked out.....A giant list of maneuvers all the descriptions....and everything in place using what we already have had in the past.....The when its time for new schedules there is a list of maneuvers and descriptors and everything is right at hand.....Then when we have worked it for a while maybe until 2005...we could present it to the AMA and say this is what we developed to help us pick the sequences...Maybe you should let us have our own freedom now.....Or maybe by then we will have another magic cure for the pattern blues!

The only problem is who shall compile and set it up.....Looks like the EC and Contest Board doesn't want the job....We threw a proposal that did not have these holes filled.....are we going to get these holes filled in a good way in the next 60 days or are we going to patchwork it and make due with the best solution of the hour.

Look I applaud the efforts of Ron, Tony and John Fuqua...I learned how hard and time consuming it is to try and get a proposal even submitted...not to mention nothing back from AMA to acknowledge its even in existence....but I haven't called anyways....So Apathy runs in my veins too.

Maybe we should prove we can do it and do it right...on the side...then once we have worked through it....bam I bet the bugs will be worked out and the AMA will look favorably!

Again just my opinion and its worth what you paid for it!

TroyGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com