Involving the pattern community as a whole.

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Fri Dec 13 07:05:49 AKST 2002

Boy, have you opened yourself up for criticism.................from the
NASCAR crew! Maybe even from Bill Elliot who flys R/C choppers and big
scale stuff. LUCK you say? I'll admit that there is a certain amount of
luck in ANY form of racing. On the other hand, I'll readily admit to the
difference in sophistication between F1 and NASCAR, but will not conceed
to the skills required by either the drivers or crew members between the
two. At lestin NASCAR, even if you start at the back of the pack, you
have a chance of winning. At this year's Indy race it was announced that
noone had won the race starting back beyond 8th place for over 50 years.
Now, which is more competitive?

TErry T.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org