Better Topic: San Antonio TX

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Thu Dec 12 19:44:35 AKST 2002

Lance,

I was a telecom Engineer....But now I can be a stock boy, "would like to supersize that combo", "your pizza will be there in 30mins or less" OR.........I could even fly and beg for money on the street!

Actually I'm a Mechanical Engineer by degree.....Had a few opportunities that came up but nothing that is really got my interest. I would kinda like to move closer to the Hot spots of pattern and that seems to be CA, South TX, SE (FL, SC, NC)

Since we have an opportunity I figure go where the people are flying......

TN