Better Topic: San Antonio TX

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Thu Dec 12 19:31:55 AKST 2002

Its actually following her work not mine.....

And Riverside, CA just came up today also....

Man so many choices so much to ponder........Not BW that is...

Talked to my mom's cousin...He lives in SA and gave me some good input. He said golf weather was great almost all year long. If its good for golf its good for Flyin'

But we are heading east for the Summer...Closer ot the NATS and the Team Trials....

We will see....I have always wanted to like in Phoenix.....But then again I really enjoyed Austin the few time I was there...SA is pretty close to Austin.....just not so much in the hills from what I hear...

TN