another 'priceless' YS moment

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Thu Dec 12 16:28:04 AKST 2002

Tom,

Sorry to hear it buggared up the nose of your plane....

I never heard of that before. I did have a pump that will lightly rubbing the cowl...What would happen it would being running great and just die...at idle very inconsistent.....I looked things over and it was install allowing it to rub....What eventually caused me to notice it was the fact that it was leaking fuel around the pump adjustment screw.....The rubbing had worn the housing slightly and maybe even deformed it.

I have never had a detonation type problem with the DZ....but then again my elevation may have something to do with that also. Less air I know at sea level they have quite a bit more compression and kick.

What parts besides a Diaphram did you replace?

TroyGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com