Better Topic: San Antonio TX

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Thu Dec 12 11:50:15 AKST 2002

That would be great...but I think Miss Jenny and I will be traveling gypsies for a while probably at least next year....So its tough enough to move pattern models much less a 30-40% machine. Still don't have a trailer....and according to the wife we can't just use paper plated and eat out every night...So we have to move dishes, pots and pans and stuff...........

Oh and clothing also!

Man this could really hamper my modeling inventory.....I guess I just need to load the models up first then tell her that the little space behind the 3rd row seat.....That's what you get honey for all your stuff.......

LOL

Troy