Crystals

MILLER, EDWARD, MGSVC em0 at att.com
Thu Dec 12 11:49:55 AKST 2002

Yes. FYI, I was told with Futaba's, "Low Band Rx" are tuned to channel 18, "high band Rx" are tuned to channel 53. Futaba low band covers channel 11 to 35, high band covers channel 36 to 60. What you cannot do is change crystals to a different frequency in the Transmitter/transmitter RF module, this is breaking the law. Of course if you have Futaba's synthesized "dial a crash", you don't have this problem.
Ed M. #841 already renewed for 2003.