Better Topic: San Antonio TX

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Thu Dec 12 06:52:54 AKST 2002

Troy

SA is 5.5 hours from Dallas. You will be a 5 hour or less drive from the
following contests, Waco, Temple, Jetero, Nederland, then 5.5 to Dallas 8
hours to Hot Springs and Lubbock.

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

"Troy Newman" <troy_newman at msn.com>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
12/12/2002 09:15 AM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     "discussion" <discussion at nsrca.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Better Topic: San Antonio TX

OK guys I may be moving to San Antonio, TX.....How much activity is around
in the area.....Any of you guys down there and I have no idea how far away
Lance, Gray and Gene are from San Antonio......?
Also how early in the year do the contests start and how is the weather
during the Feb-Mar-Apr time frame? Looking to see if its windy spring
unpredictable or is its nice for flying.
>From the looks of it might only be there Feb thru May....Just looking at
options....Vegas and Phoenix are options also....And I know how the
weather is there and the level of pattern activity is pretty good there
also......Especially early in the season.
Let me know guys....

Troy Newman