History of the Ultimate Aircraft Corporation

Bjorn Lehnardt blehnardt at att.net
Wed Dec 11 21:46:37 AKST 2002

The plane Prettner tried unsuccessfully to enter in the TOC was a
biplane, a Skybolt I think.  That was mid '80's?   The Dalotel he won
with was at the 5th TOC in 1978.  I have a Feb. 1979 M.A.N. with him
on the cover along with the plane.  Huge for it's day, and still not tiny
compared to today's TOC planes.  Here's mine which is about the
same size, but with 60cc more than Hanno had.
http://home.att.net/~rmimac2001/cphotos/DSCN0400.jpg
The other planes that year used mostly .90 size glow motors and would
look rather small next to a modern 2m pattern plane.