Involving the pattern community as a whole.

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Dec 11 16:14:55 AKST 2002

In a message dated 12/11/2002 7:46:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
amad2terry at juno.com writes:

> Subj:Re: Involving the pattern community as a whole.
> Date:12/11/2002 7:46:21 PM Eastern Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:amad2terry at juno.com">amad2terry at juno.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:discussion at nsrca.org">discussion at nsrca.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>

> Just becfause you were able to do it does not make it legal. Federal and
> state laws dictate that you must be a citizen. Now, the reality! Damn near
> anybody can get into a voting booth and make his vote count! But that is
> not the law!
>
> Terry T.

Geez Terry,........Give me a break. After 35 years in this country, a College
education and some graduate work, you think I might learn something, heh?? Ya
think!!!??? (tic, big time).

Yes, yes, and cigarettes and booze are legal. But they will still kill you if
you aren't careful

regards

mk