Annex rules proposals

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Wed Dec 11 14:29:27 AKST 2002

Except for those of us that don't have the time to practice the changes thus
stay home till we get a handle on the new sequence. Been there done that and
won't do it no more. Maybe the contest around here will survive without my
attending if I don't get the time to prepare.

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General