Annex rules proposals

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Mon Dec 9 09:30:14 AKST 2002

Eric
Thanks I now have a better understanding of the problem and sincerely hope it
can be worked out. I for one think the Annex system will encourage more NSRCA
members to participate because they will feel that they can accomplish needed
pattern changes in a more timely manner and that their vote on any proposed
changes will indeed count.
I also am of the opinion that changing the pattern more often will eliminate
boredom which settles in after flying the same pattern year after year.
Buddy Brammer
AMA-3889
NSRCA-1810