Involving the pattern community as a whole.

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Wed Dec 11 11:32:39 AKST 2002

Troy
Not a bad idea.
What if the NSRCA became the Precision Aerobatics Division of IMAC then we
could use their annex system.
Honestly if you make the effort to go to their site and investigate what the
IMAC group has put together you will find a well thought out and planned
system that implements what we are trying to do. We are not there yet and it
will take many hours of R&D to get to where they are today. Hat's off to
those In IMAC who put it all together they did a good job. and obviously AMA
thought so to.
Buddy