Involving the pattern community as a whole.

Larry Ott lott at brown-strauss.com
Wed Dec 11 09:02:59 AKST 2002

Eric,

This is the kind of concept I was advocating several months ago. Then
I got replies on this list from NSRCA officers that stated "non-member
are not invited". Non-members stay out, we know what is best for
pattern. PERIOD!

This mentality must be changed before we can move forward with what
you envision for the future.

Larry Ott - AMA 9872
             - NSRCA 3381