Annex

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Tue Dec 10 08:18:00 AKST 2002

--On Tuesday, December 10, 2002 10:26 AM -0600 Ron Van Putte
<vanputte at nuc.net> wrote:

> Jerry - The way I read AMAs response is that they want control of the
> maneuver descriptions and maneuver schedules.  Everything else is just
> window dressing.

What I heard is that the AMA wants to be sure that all
the procedures are in place and that NSRCA has a commitment
to the procedures in order to make them work for all
pattern competitors (NSRCA and non-NSRCA).

This seems to me not to be a totally unreasonable request.

> I won't agree to change the proposal to say that.  End
> of story.

OK.  You have the right to withdraw your proposal or to
let it lapse.

The NSRCA has the right to make a new proposal addressing
the issues defined by dialogue with the EC.  Perhaps,
given the polling data, the NSRCA even has an obligation
to make a new proposal.

						Marty #2874
# discussion-request at nsrca.org