Annex rules proposals

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Mon Dec 9 10:39:01 AKST 2002

Buddy:

There are no "NSRCA" proposals.  There is no place on the form to send it as such.  Each proposal has to be submitted by a PERSON, not organization with two co-signers.

This was addressed in the survey, but was left for Ron to work out the details.  Apparently, AMA is using the lack of completeness issue to not allow it to be submitted.

I don't really know anymore details, other than Ron did send it to the NSRCA board for input, and received none, at least that's what he told me.  So, perhaps we are all to blame as Ron said.

The issue now is to decide which is the best way to proceed to get this resolved in our favor.  I am not on the NSRCA board until Jan 15, so the current leadership will have to step in and see what can be done.  Hopefully, and extension of time will be allowed, and some specific problem issues that AMA has can be addressed and resolved.

Tony Stillman
Radio South, Inc.
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, Fl 32505