Annex Proposal

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Sun Dec 8 16:48:39 AKST 2002

We don't need to self insure. We would maintain out affiliation with AMA,
just make our oun rules. As I said earlier, any CD has the right to make
changes from the rule book, as long as they are published in advance.
Back in the 80's there was one club in PA that sponsored an all
turnaround meet. They did that for at least 5 years before AMA made the
change. We did not fly any AMA schedule!

Terry T.