Annex Proposal

GeorgeF. av8tor at flash.net
Sat Dec 7 17:18:28 AKST 2002

At 06:56 PM 12/7/2002 -0600, you wrote:

>Ron
>
>Are they also going to regain control of IMAC by setting the same and
>equal rules reguarding sequences for them in the future? If not there seem
>to be some lack of consideration on their part to repersent all SIG's
>equally. Could be that they are trying to justify their existance. which
>could start an internal controversy in spite of what we as a SIG"s have
>deturmined is best for us, After all the AMA board dosen't fly IMAC or
>Pattern,  they only control the rules and may have deturmined that they
>are loosing control. Which in my view is a sign of weakness not strength.
>Good leaders lead. I will be waiting to hear the outcome of this and the
>reasons for their decission and sincerely hope that they make the right one.
>
>Buddy

Does IMAC have any contests at the NATS?  If I remember correctly they
don't (but I could be wrong).  If the AMA Nats doesn't have any IMAC events
then I could see whey the AMA doesn't care to keep tighter control of what
IMAC does.

However Pattern is a represented event at the AMA's NATS therefore the AMA
wants to have the final say in all rules governing pattern flying included
the sequences being flown.

I might be wrong but it was just a thought I had.....

George

# discussion-request at nsrca.org