Annex Proposal

Emory Schroeter emorydmd at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 7 12:11:29 AKST 2002

Hey Ron,

Do you have any email address for these board members? I'd love to write
them a little note and let them know how I feel about their decisions. I
would like to know why the annex is fine for IMAC, but not for us. Are they
somehow better able to decide their sequences? I would imagine few, if any
of these board members fly pattern (I know Dave Brown once flew pattern).
So, what is their problem?

Emory Schroeter.