Weather

RUDDERCABL at aol.com RUDDERCABL at aol.com
Wed Dec 4 16:45:08 AKST 2002

In a message dated 12/4/2002 7:49:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
weedon at wwnet.net writes:

> I hope all you Johnny Rebs enjoy all the beautiful weather that us Yankee
> Boys are sending down yer way. Shucks, it's just a normal winter to us good
> ol' boys. Drive careful now, yah here?!

I'm just a " Damn Yankee " , and glad to be !  Not no Johnny Reb . This
weather is only temporary and will be gone soon .
We will be grinnin next March when we are flyin while the snow is still
melting up thar !
Proper  '' southern drawl "  would be  " Ya'll Hear " !   Not  "yah here" .

Robert Gainey
Born in the North , Raised in the South ,  Thank God !