Bylaws

Lamar Blair l.blair at worldnet.att.net
Mon Dec 2 20:44:10 AKST 2002

Tom I am not getting into the bylaws thing but I must say as a member I did not receive that many K-Factors this year I can not believe that only Aug was missed this year. I quit advertising in the K-Factor because we were not getting any and yes my dues were paid before you ask Tom. :-) I have checked the NSRCA web site most of the year and I am sure that I did not miss any that was on the site maybe I did I only see Feb, March, and Nov on the web site am I or did I miss the other ones that you are talking about if so can you email me the PDF copy.

Lamar Blair