FW: Bylaws

Thomas C. Weedon weedon at wwnet.net
Mon Dec 2 13:33:50 AKST 2002

Jerry,
All the members were sent a K-Factor for January, February, March, April,
May, June, July, Sept/Oct and November, 2002. If you didn't get one please
call Maureen Dunphy. The March K-Factor had the survey for the proposed
by-laws. By the way, these by-laws were a continuation of the work started
by Troy Newman and his team. A few mods were made based on the survey vote,
and then the By-Laws were written in the final form and published. Every
change was voted upon by the membership. The District limits were not in the
old By-Laws and not in the new, either. The boundaries for District 2 were
changed this summer at the officer's meeting when Maryland was moved from D1
to D2. That also was published. The District boundaries have always been set
by the NSRCA BOD, and can change as requested by the membership. There is no
need to fix the boundaries by inserting them in the By-Laws. The NSRCA BOD
voted not to align the NSRCA Districts to the AMA Districts. That also was
in the K-Factor. Maureen published it in her column.

Hope that helps;

Tom Weedon

P.S. Further, at 14.2 bauds per sec, you could down load the new By-Laws in
under a minute.  Try it.