Free Flight

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Mon Dec 2 11:25:58 AKST 2002

What gives?......It is the GOD syndrome. (Good Ole Days). The AMA started
with FF and CL  and everyone knows that FF and CL are much better and more
pure than RC just like analog recordings sound better and are "warmer"
than digital recordings.
Personally I always considered MA a FF-CL magazine.

What we need to do as a SIG is send in 25-50 photos of pattern planes, all
at the same time for that section up front that always shows what the AMA
membership is building, which somehow always ends up being a P-51, a
Spitfire,an Extra 300 or some dorky-weird-flying trashcan or some such.
We also need to include a write up about the plane that is identical such
as, "Pattern saved my life".

So who is with me? I have two photos to send in right now, need 48
more-everyone send it in December.

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering