Bylaws

Thomas C. Weedon weedon at wwnet.net
Sun Dec 1 13:04:04 AKST 2002

Jerry,
The By Laws revision proposals were in your March 2002 K-Factor, in the
center. It was a tear out that you were supposed to fill out, then tear out,
then insert in an envelope and mail in. Did you do it as requested?

The old By-Laws was on our national web site www.nsrca.org for three (3)
years. Did you bother to look or print out a copy? I'll send you a copy in
Word or PDF if you want.

The vote was tallied for each proposed change, and only those that were
accepted by the membership was included in the final version.

There was nothing in the old By-Laws detailing the boundries of the NSRCA
Districts, nor the number of the Districts.

The old By-Laws were last changed on December, 1990. You will find them in
the K-Factor from that date.

Hope that helps,

Tom Weedon