[NSRCA-dist8] 2024 Contest Schedule

Gordon Anderson gaa at owt.com
Thu Mar 7 04:17:42 AKST 2024

I will work with Rex and figure out how to get the contest details on the web site. We are hoping to get good support from the group for this contest. Lyle and I convinced the new club leadership to support this contest, they were reluctant and the future of this contest strongly depends on the attendance. The club had a bad experience with an IMAC event last year and this added to their hesitation.

The club will provide lunch for the event (donations accepted). We will plan an evening diner event likely at Sterling like we have in the past.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I will get the web updated as soon as I can.

Thanks!

Gordon