[NSRCA-dist8] 2024 Pattern Schedule

Bill Bowen paternjock at aol.com
Wed Jan 17 16:40:47 AKST 2024

 Thanks very much Rex.
    On Wednesday, January 17, 2024 at 03:58:59 PM PST, Rex Lesher via NSRCA-dist8 <nsrca-dist8 at lists.nsrca.org> wrote:

  Hi folksWe have a minor change in the schedule.... the first Redmond, Or. contest has moved a week to the weekend of July20-21.Apparently the Medford club rescheduled their annual Air show to July 13-14, away from the 4th if July weekend.  This put 4 of our pilots at odds with their own club, having to decide whether to come to Redmond or stay and support their own club.  I decided it was in my own best interest as a CD to declutter the situation.  Having said that, I now fully expect to see these guy at the Redmond contest...lol!Mark the change on your calendar and come join the fun!
Rex