[NSRCA-dist8] 2023 Pattern Contest Schedule

Jim Hiller jnhiller at comcast.net
Mon Feb 13 06:05:55 AKST 2023

Thanks Karl. I may get to some of them.
Jim

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Karl Watts via NSRCA-dist8
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2023 11:36 AM
To: AK, ID, MT, OR, WA, WY; NSRCA-dist8
Subject: [NSRCA-dist8] 2023 Pattern Contest Schedule

OK, so this is what I have:

June 3-4  - Redmond – Rex will be the CD - conformed

June 24-25 - Boise – Karl will be the CD - confirmed

August 12-13 - Molalla – Karl will be the CD - confirmed

September 2-3 - Redmond – Rex will be the CD - confirmed

September 23-24 - Medford – Sean will be the CD – confirmed

I will try to get these onto the NSRCA site by the end of the month.  Please pass the word around.  I do not know if my email list includes everyone.

Karl

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail, including any attachments is the property of Trinity Health and is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.