[NSRCA-dist8] Fwd: Rogue Eagles RC Aviation Camp Info

John Bentley j.bentley at usa.net
Tue Sep 13 00:47:11 AKDT 2022

Youth Camp Information

------ Original Message ------
From: Sean Mersh <mershs at hotmail.com>
To: John Bentley <j.bentley at usa.net>
Subject: Rogue Eagles RC Aviation Camp Info

Hi John,
since some pilots at our last two contests liked the idea of the Rogue Eagles'
RC recent "Youth Camp" and expressed interest in organizing their own camp to
reach young prospective RC pilots in view of dwindling new RC pilots, could
you please forward this email to the D8 NSRCA members?
The attachments hopefully are self explanatory.
This was a very well organized event by one of our members, Rob Merriman, but
of course it required the help of many other members. As a result of the camp,
we had three young pilots join the club, and they are progressing very well
with their flying skills.
Here are some pertinent links:
https://www.pa-1656552933782.rogue-eagles.org/
[https://static.wixstatic.com/media/e94725_6e2db2f5318141ab96b353b0cd6ec8b4~mv2.jpg/v1/fill/w_1000,h_565,fp_0.50_0.50,q_85,usm_0.66_1.00_0.01/e94725_6e2db2f5318141ab96b353b0cd6ec8b4~mv2.webp]
Aviation Summer Youth Camp 2022
Aviation Summer Youth Camp 2022. Aviation Summer Youth Camp 2022 on Photos by
Sean Mersh, Art Kelly, Rob Merriman. photos by June 15-18, 2022
www.pa-1656552933782.rogue-eagles.org
https://www.rogue-eagles.org/
Home | rogueeaglesrc
- The first section (Part 107) is for pilots who want to use their UAS
commercially. - The second section "UAS flown by recreational flyers and
Modeler Community-Based Organizations (formerly Section 336) is for most of us
who just want to fly their aircraft, helicopters, and drones as a hobby.
www.rogue-eagles.org
Hope to see you all @ Redmond 24/25 Sep for the D8 Championships!
Fly safe,
Sean