[NSRCA-dist8] D8 forward

John Bentley j.bentley at usa.net
Sun Sep 11 21:51:06 AKDT 2022

This year will be my last year as the D8 "Dude" my term is done in December
Nominations will be accepted currently. I nominate Igor Yegorov as the new D8
person. You all will have to vote on this.  Do It.

As you all know the contest season is going to be completed in Redmond, OR on
September 24/25 2022.

 We need to pick next years contest schedule..
 This needs to be done before January 1 2023
 As a personal note I will not be able to be the CD for the Molalla contest,
we need to have an LOCAL member run this contest. If the Becks contest is to
be held a LOCAL member also needs to support that contest.  I will not be
available for the contest season after July 15th as I will be traveling,this
means someone has to step up and take over the scoring system and bring it to
EACH and every contest in the district, since no one has even helped with the
scoring system except for Rex and, Nathan. Look in the mirror dudes and commit
to the JOB. If not pattern will die in this district. Sorry to be so blunt but
.... it is what it is. We cannot continue with contests with 5 contestants.
Anyone  want to come to Eastern Idaho... I will CD a contest in Idaho Falls...
oh yeah too far.....

John

This is the contest schedule from the 2022 season.
May 21/22 Tri Cities, Washington
June 25/26 Boise ,Id
July 9/10 Medford, Oregon D7/8 Shootout
July 23/24 Redmond, Oregon
August 13/14 Becks field , Oregon
September 3/4 Mollala, Oregon
September 24/25 Redmond, Oregon D8 Championship contest

We need to produce a new schedule for 2023.
Sean Mersh has committed to a contest in Medford for the District championship
in September. We need to figure out the rest. CD's it is up to you.
Let me know ASAP.

John