[NSRCA-dist8] Winter upkeep

Rex Lesher trexlesh at msn.com
Wed Nov 2 09:56:02 AKDT 2022

Hey Karl!
You're bored?  I thought you were building....
Here is some info for ya.  I'm using a Graupner MZ32 radio...
I use the D3 esc.
Andes bipe has a Pletty EVO, Hyperion Servos for eles and ails, MKS 747 for rudder.  Graupner PRX-5A switch/regulator with dual Gator 550 mAh receiver batts.
Proteus Squared bipe has Adverrun single drive, MKS 6150 Aileron servos, MKS 6120H for elevators and MKS 747 on rudder.. all HV.
Gator 550 mAh receiver batts are switched on/off with automotive rocker switches to a "Bentley" battery switcher.

Rex