[NSRCA-dist8] Tri Cities Contest

RICHARD BERGERON ribergeron at comcast.net
Sun May 15 10:23:28 AKDT 2022

Hi John,

I won't be able to make the Tri Cities Contest. I had a walking accident and tripped and fell on a cement sidewalk and cracked a rib. Hurt, Hurt, Hurt.

On a sad note, I missed the Medford contest because my wife's 51 year old daughter was dieing of MS induced complications. She died April 24.

See you all at the next contest (maybe).

Rick