[NSRCA-dist8] Medford Survey

Sean Mersh mershs at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 12:32:53 AKDT 2022

Hi John,

  1.  No, because it would push the Sunday departure time for pilots to late PM, assuming we would fly 2 rounds on Saturday and 4 on Sunday.
  2.  Yes; breaking it up into two sessions per Bob's suggestion, might be a good idea.

I remain flexible and will comply with the majority's vote on the issue. Either way, I hope to see you all in Medford 23-24 April. If we have a seminar, we'll start at 8 AM; if we don't have a seminar before the contest, pilots' meeting will be @ 9 AM with wheels up @ 9:30.
Thanks,
Sean