[NSRCA-dist8] Medford Survey

Bob Crump bob.crump at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 07:34:30 AKDT 2022

I think we will have more participation with a on line seminar. However, a in person seminar with flying would be more effective.
From the wording of your question, I’m assuming it’s a either or situation. I suggest doing both would be optimal. There are likely to be pilots who won’t be at Medford.
That said, 3 hours in a Zoom session is a lot to ask. Maybe work better to break it up. Maybe two sessions. Thanks for tackling this task. Accurate judging is a challenge.

Regards, Bob

Sent from my iPhone