[NSRCA-dist8] 2022 Schedule

Sean Mersh mershs at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 18 17:46:08 AKST 2022

Hi Rick,
yes, by the time I realized that the Arvin contest was on the same date as the Medford contest, it was too late to change it. I screwed up and apologize 😌! I also sent my apologies to the D7 team. The Medford contest will not be a D7/D8 shootout. Hopefully we'll find a date that works for both of us next year!
Thanks,
Sean