[NSRCA-dist8] 2022 Schedule

Art Kelly afkelly25 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 17:15:21 AKST 2022

For what it’s worth, the Medford contest has a lot of history. Big Bob
pointed out that WAY back it had a nice following. That was before I
arrived in the Rogue Valley. The July date may have been on the calendar
then. Also, as we were trying to get pattern reignited here we worked with
different dates the first few years. It began to grow and the district
pilots agreed that it could become the district championship AND a shootout
with D-7. Of course nothing remains static.

Art

--
Art Kelly