[NSRCA-dist8] 2022 Schedule

John Bentley j.bentley at usa.net
Tue Feb 1 19:27:36 AKST 2022

Hi all, after talking to the Cd's here is a tentative contest schedule for
the
year 2022. This schedule took into account the weather conditions for each
contest venue. Last year we had weather issues at some contests and this
schedule will hopefully rectify those issues. We will also have the D8
championship at a central location in Redmond as they have lifted the 400 ft
requirement.

The opening contest will be at the Tri Cities, WA location. Bill Bowen has
agreed
to host the judging seminar at his contest. I will run the seminar which will
start at 8am on
Saturday and finish at noon. The seminar will include active panel judging of
each and every class. Up to 6 judges will judge each demo flight and an
active
discussion will occur after the flight. We did this at the Boise contest last
year and it was very successful as a learning tool. We will need at least one
pilot from each class to fly their pattern and be judged. The main contest
will start at 1pm after lunch and fly 2 rounds on Saturday and 4 rounds on
Sunday.
Please visit the NSRCA site and review the judging criteria and re-certify as
a judge.

Schedule:

May 21/22 Tri Cities, Washington
June 25/26 Boise ,Id
July 9/10 Medford, Oregon D7/8 Shootout
July 23/24 Redmond, Oregon
August 13/14 Becks field , Oregon
September 3/4 Mollala, Oregon
September 24/25 Redmond, Oregon D8 Championship contest

Thanks to all
John