[NSRCA-dist8] Judging Information/Zoom meeting

John Bentley j.bentley at usa.net
Sat Apr 9 20:57:14 AKDT 2022

It is time for the start of our D8 pattern season. The first  contest April
23/24 in Medford will have an in person interactive clinic on Friday starting
at 1pm.  The Second contest May 21/22 in Tri Cities will have an in person
clinic on Saturday starting at 8am. To get ready for this here is a list of
links for judging information for the 2022/2023 contest season.

AMA   2022 Competition rules:
https://www.modelaircraft.org/sites/default/files/RC%20Aerobatics%202022-2023.pdf

NSRCA 2022 maneuver descriptions:
https://www.nsrca.us/index.php/flying/sequences/powerpoints

FAA Trust certification:
https://www.modelaircraft.org/trust

FAI Sporting Code:
https://www.fai.org/sites/default/files/sc4_vol_f3_aerobatics_22.pdf

I have also scheduled a Zoom judging seminar meeting on April 14 7pm Pacific
time.

John Bentley is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Judging Seminar
Time: Apr 14, 2022 07:00 PM Arizona

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/77156384088?pwd=eRFUMfPHOKpLawxfYnvTr-NU_ptbAG.1