[NSRCA-dist8] D8 District Contest Canceled

Sean Mersh mershs at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 19 16:54:09 AKDT 2021

Hi John, all,
sorry that the weather didn't cooperate - BUT THANKS FOR THE RAIN!!!! - the only two weekends open for a D8 championship contest in Medford are:
Sep 25/26 - too early, not enough notice for pilots who will need hotel rooms
Oct 23/24 - no good because of D7 championship contest in Las Vegas, and some of us committed to attend
Sorry,
Sean