[NSRCA-dist8] D8 District Contest Canceled

John Bentley j.bentley at usa.net
Thu Sep 16 19:46:42 AKDT 2021

Hi all, Due to the weather forecast of 98% rain on Saturday and 60% Sunday the
D8 Championship contest this weekend at Becks Field is canceled.
There is talk of holding the contest at a later date. If someone wants to
host,CD, and score the contest please let me know. I have pending commitments
until November 1.  I can arrange to meet and pass off the scoring system.
If no contest is held I think the existing points would determine the D8
Champion for each class .
Let me know
thanks
John