[NSRCA-dist8] Club class

Igor Yegorov m2127299045 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 14:08:41 AKDT 2021

Hello Bob,

Adding a full-size Club Class station to a contest sounds even better.
I we talking about Molalla field, we might look at the whole Portland area as a source for Club Class pilots:
- http://www.teamrc.org <http://www.teamrc.org/>
- http://omas-rc.com <http://omas-rc.com/>
- http://flyaways.org <http://flyaways.org/>
- http://dustersrc.com <http://dustersrc.com/>
- https://www.tammieshobbies.com/pages/club-list <https://www.tammieshobbies.com/pages/club-list>

Feels like we can get few Club Class pilots if we reach out to those clubs early enough for them to practice the sequence.
We just need to remind them to sign up for NSRCA membership if they want to receive their t-shirt that says:
“District 8 Club Class Champion 2022”

Igor