[NSRCA-dist8] Boise, Molalla, and D8 Championship

John Bentley j.bentley at usa.net
Tue Jul 20 12:52:03 AKDT 2021

Hi everyone,  We are down to the last 3 contests of the season. Please
register as soon as possible.

 Karl Watts conveyed to me that the Boise contest July31/Aug1 will run even if
it has small numbers. If there are small contestant numbers Karl and I talked
about doing a "Coaching" contest with each flight judged and then debriefed
after each flight.  I will set up the scoring system and have 4 controllers
used for each flight, then a discussion with the judges and pilot for each
maneuver.   I plan on being in Boise for the week to get some flights and
would be happy to coach at anytime.

I am the CD for the Molalla contest August 14/15 This is a go with the club.

The D8 Championship will be held officially at Becks field. Bob Crump and
myself will be the CD's

Looking forward to seeing everyone
John