[NSRCA-dist8] Pattern Season Kick-off

James HILLER jnhiller at comcast.net
Mon Apr 12 07:35:53 AKDT 2021

Hi all.
I'm fully vaccinated now but I haven't flown in two years.
We're Starting to get flying weather here now and I plan to start flying soon.
I won't be going to Medford, I'll register for the rest but no promises.
I like Redmond but Woodburn in the fall is fine. I prefer to fly parallel to the runway and a late start / finish is OK with me.
If I come back to Spokane I'll just stay at the Wildhorse which is 3 hours short of Spokane and go through Dayton to visit my sister on Monday, or I'll go to the coast from Woodburn.
I'm retired and run out, turning 80 this year with on schedule.
As most of you know I'm planning to move but that is still two years away, so no pressure yet.
Hope to see you in Richland.
Jim