[NSRCA-dist8] Redmond contest

Rex Lesher trexlesh at msn.com
Mon Apr 12 05:36:36 AKDT 2021

Bob is working with Tyler.

Rex

-------- Original message --------
From: Art Kelly <afkelly25 at gmail.com>
Date: 4/11/21 6:30 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: Rex Lesher <trexlesh at msn.com>, "AK, ID, MT, OR, WA, WY" <nsrca-dist8 at lists.nsrca.org>
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-dist8] Redmond contest

Hi Rex,

That's a bummer. I've always enjoyed the Redmond event, despite a few bent airplanes. Do you know if they have consulted with Tyler Dobbs at AMA. He probably has the most current information on the FAA's position on the elevation issue. I'm guessing that AMA flying is not a top priority for the locals at the Redmond tower.

Art