[NSRCA-dist8] Medford contest

Velkydilnar velkydilnar at comcast.net
Fri Sep 11 19:14:56 AKDT 2020

Hello Art,

We got Sean message about cancellation of the contest, it’s very clear why to do that way.
We will catch up next year.
Alexander is planning to represent his native country on the next year WC in Muncie. We will do everything possible that he represents his country and his district as good as it gets!And I mean it!

Pavel