[NSRCA-dist8] [External] Re: Hacker Service

Karl Watts Karl.Watts at saintalphonsus.org
Mon Oct 19 19:46:46 AKDT 2020

Hacker USA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Called them and they said. "Sure I can service your motor, send it to me."  It has been 16 months that they have had my Q-80.  Always some excuse.  Talked to him this week, he says he finally has the part that needs replaced but thought I was some guy from Missouri.  Now I am not sure if he is working on the right motor.

Does anyone know a Guido I can send over there?

Karl