[NSRCA-dist8] Contests

Shawn Bekheimer flyfamily at yahoo.com
Sat May 30 14:02:12 AKDT 2020

Art, as of yet I haven't read anything in these emails that addresses the financial impact that some D8 members may have encountered due to the Covid-19 crisis. This certainly will have an impact on participation. The average cost to travel within D8 when you figure in gas, hotel and food is going to be $500 plus. I imagine that this would limit some from attending the remaining 3 contests plus the Championship contest in Medford. Is there any plans on a reduction of contest results that applies to championship points?

Shawn Berkheimer
(408) 509-4459