[NSRCA-dist8] Cross Road

Roger Compton r.b.compton at juno.com
Sat May 9 11:13:01 AKDT 2020

Art Kelly, You probably know already that my cancer took hold in January and left me grounded...no driving, no flying. I will no longer wander around the west coast to attend all the great events.   I enjoy getting all the club updates but you can remove me from your lists if it is helpful for you.   Thanks, Roger Compton