[NSRCA-dist8] Redmond Pattern Contest

Rex Lesher trexleshjr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 18:49:09 AKDT 2020

Hi Gang
Today I was contacted by the Redmond Club and was informed that they have a
green light to host the pattern contest on July 11-12. What follows is the
information exchanged.

Camping is allowed at the field... early entry into the field is ok.  Let
me know when you will arrive and I will forward your arrival time and they
will make sure it is open.

Restaurants are open.

Motels are open.... the rooms are sanitized after a customer vacates and
sits empty for three days before they can be occupied.

The club is not allowed to cook for lunches.... we will figure something
out for that.  I assume this is because of city ordinances about food
licensing, etc.

We need to get a good head count for pilot numbers.  Please pre
register ASAP...
My guess is we need around fifteen (15) to make it pay to hold the contest.

Let me know what you think and give me some feedback.

Rex

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>