[NSRCA-dist8] Sequences

Sean Mersh mershs at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 20 16:40:57 AKDT 2020

Hi all,
for some reason, all of these emails ended up in my junk folder 😏!
Yes, John and Rex are correct: extending our current AMA sequences for another year or cycle (which would be two years) is not a good option. Our current cycle is to fly the sequences in 2020 and 2021. If we extend them by one cycle, we would fly them this year, in 2021, 2022, and 2023. If we extend them by one year, we would fly them this year, in 2021, and 2022 which will throw us off-cycle with the FAI.
So, in my opinion, neither option is good one; we should just stick with our established cycle/procedures and start working on the 2022/23 cycle.
Thanks for the link with the updated FAI Sporting Code John!
Triple digits here today 👎👎👎!
Stay safe,
Sean